Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's up with January?!

Well things haven't gone well this month. First my aching ass, then missing Ghost Town, and then the scary week.

Last Wednesday I was talking to another mom at preschool when all of a sudden I developed tunnel vision, and my head went blank and I couldn't get any words to come out of my mouth. This last for all of 3-4 minutes. I went to the doctor and they sent me for an immediate MRI. Luckily that came back clear. My GP told me I shouldn't drive until the diagnosis was in or 6 months, whichever came first. I went to a neurologist on Monday, and he was pretty sure that it was a migrain, but wanted more tests to be sure. Luckily the neurologist said that he didn't see why I shouldn't be able to drive. Not that I drive a ton, but with Chris working so much driving can be at time extremely convenient. Thank goodness the month is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment